Sunday, December 18, 2016

Featured on Brides.com

Working with Sun Joo and Handy was such a great experience! They live in Houston and I met them when they came up to do her trial run and other wedding shenanigans. In the time that I got to spend with both of them, I learned so much about both of their cultures and I just loved their presence. I love my job because I get to experience so many different people, hear about beliefs, ideas and walks of life. I love how Sun Joo and Handy's wedding turned out...I truly feel like it exemplifies them and, in my opinion, that's exactly what your wedding should be....an expression of the couple and who they are when in love with each other!

Emily Sacco did such a great job of photographing and as always, Piney River Ranch is such an incredible location. 




  



No comments:

Post a Comment